ARS offers repair, refurbishment, remanufacturing and assembly of custom designed new equipment either in the field at the customer's facility or in the company's repair depot and assembly shop in Santa Fe Springs, CA. It also offers field preventative maintenance, installation/hook-up, validation, and certified calibration in the customer's facilities. Services are provided either on a time and materials basis, as a fixed price "bid job", or under a preventative maintenance agreement.
ARS employs Field Service Representatives in Northern and Southern California and in its repair/assembly depot in Santa Fe Springs. Service is provided outside California on a bid job basis.
In addition to it's own products, ARS is factory authorized to service all the brands it is authorized to market, sell or distribute. It is also factory authorized or experienced in servicing virtually all competitive brands of the same type of cleaning, sanitization, sterilization and humidification equipment.
Brands routinely serviced and under Preventative Maintenance Agreements include:
• ARS/Beverly Pacific Sterilizers and related equipment
• Steris/Amsco sterilizers and related equipment
• Getinge/Castle sterilizers and related equipment
• Consolidated Sterilizers
• Tuttnauer tabletop sterilizers
• Pelton Crane tabletop sterilizers
• Midmark tabletop sterilizers
• Barnstead tabletop sterilizers
• Market Forge lab sterilizers
• Sonic Systems ultrasonic cleaners
• Crest ultrasonic cleaners
• SWASH™ steam generators
• Electro-Steam steam generators
• Sussman steam generators
• Chromalox steam generators
• Pacific Steam steam generators
• HotPack and National Glassware washers
• Hydro Tek pressure washers
• Mi-T-M pressure washers
• HydroEngineering pressure washers